Saturday, December 15, 2012

Because When I think Christmas... - #1

Going out shopping during the holiday season, you can find some of the greatest ( and worst) products to share that Christmas Spirit! Let's see what we have in store for today!



for 18+!

Yes ladies and gentlemen we have the Fifty Shades of Grey home game! Or "Party Game" that claims it will "Reveal Your Inner Goddess."  This thing Confounds me to no end, I mean, the book is nothing short of Erotica from what I hear ( and yes only what I hear, like i'm actually reading this thing). While it isn't really Christmas related, it was right out front on the shelves of my local Barnes&Nobles. I find it no coincidence that this was also the Barnes&Noble that removed it's Film and Music section to make room for more kid's toys.
    
But who in their right mind would play this at a party!? With multiple people! It's a party game so it's 2 players and up people, and I think any sane person would get out of that party as soon as the host whipped this beauty out. I seriously shudder every time I look back up to that picture. Seriously...keep it to yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment